Through a Comparative Market Analysis of those which are similar and have sold over the past 18 months, we can begin to determine a property's value - whether you are buying or selling real estate.
Before selling your home, it is important to understand the Market Value
Market-sensitive pricing can be the key to maximum market exposure, and ultimately a satisfactory sale.
The existing pool of prospective buyers determine a property's value - not sellers. It can be based on:
- 1. Location, design, amenities and condition
- 2. Availability of comparable or competing properties
- 3. Economic conditions that affect real property transactions
Factors that have little or no influence on the market value of a property include:
- 1. Price the seller originally paid for the property
- 2. Seller's expected net proceeds
- 3. Amount spent on improvements to property
Why price your house or property accurately right away?
- 1. Properties priced within market range generate more showings and offers, and thus sell in a shorter period of time.
- 2. Properties priced too high have a difficult time selling
Whether you are selling, buying or just
curious as to the current value of your property,
call Nicki (315) 317-2571, email her at email@example.com or
fill out the Contact
Form on this site to find out the Market Value of your